Our Mission :
- To help improve the physical, emotional and mental well-being of all people, including those with special needs through creating an environment where people can connect with animals and nature. To connect with these animals is to connect with yourself as well as the natural world.
- Through scholarships, to make the Summer Camp Experience available to children with financial need.
- To share our love of Carriage Driving as sport and recreation and make it available to people who would not normally have the opportunity to enjoy it.
- To provide an educational environment teaching the wise and conservational use of our world- through applied organic gardening of vegetables and fruits, as well as teaching an understanding of our wild forests through the flora and fauna. Maine is a perfect place for this project to be located in. Promoting the use of renewable Alternative energy of wind and photovoltaic’s which powers our mountainside wilderness lodge for the past twenty five years.
- To create a dynamic and new project that for the past 25 years has been raising and training animals in a bubble of trust and love- which in turn creates amazingly friendly and workable animals ( horses , huskies, llamas, and Hummingbirds too) which are perfect for the special needs of special populations.